This product has well over 100 reviews from Amazon with a 4 star rating. Most talk of what a great product this is to buy and to be aware that the first time you set it up there is a little learning curve. Someone mentioned that it’s not really bug proof since the roof and the walls are two separate pieces. Even though the roof overhangs the screen, there’s not a good seal between the two. This particular person had some bugs crawl up the screen to the roof and then fell down on their head.
Anyhow, continue to read the description below to get a better idea if this pop up canopy is for you. It really has some good reviews.
Swiss Gear Smart Shade 10- by 10-Foot Screenhouse sets up in minutes and has three settings on the legs for height adjustment, with the tallest at 76 inches. Batwings and guyouts provide added stability in windy conditions with patented dual stabilizer arms in each corner for added eave support, easy-release buttons that won’t pinch fingers and ensure quick and easy assembly. Screen walls are removable and this Swiss Gear Canopy comes in an expandable, wheeled duffel bag for easy transport and a carry weight of 45 pounds.
- Versastile deck feet with anchor points for stakes or screws
- Expandable duffel bag; wheeled for easy transport
- Batwings and guyouts provide added stability in windy conditions
- Patented, dual stabilizer arms in each corner provide added eave support
- Patented,easy release buttons will not pinch fingers and ensure quick and easy assembly
- No tools required
- Removable screen walls
- Carry weight 45 pounds
- Base Size: 10×10 canopy with sides
- Center Height: 115 inches
- Area: 100 square feet
- Roof: Heavy-duty, 210D Polyester enhanced with a special UV resistant coating
- Floor: None
- Frame Type: Sturdy Steel
Designed for durability, functionality, and portability, the Swiss Gear Smart Shade 10-by-10-foot Screenhouse sets up and folds down in minutes. Lightweight and easy to carry, this outdoor canopies tubular steel frame is strong enough to provide a rigid shelter that withstands strong winds. Built-in batwings and guyouts provide added stability in windy conditions. Versatile deck feet with anchor points for stakes or screws are also included for added stability.
The frame is designed to be lightweight, yet strong. Its telescoping corner post provide the screen house’s upright support while its upper support is made of a series of connected, scissor-like steel sections with pivoting joints. Fully unfolded, the steel canopy frame creates a taut, clean-lined canopy roof with an attractive fascia or eave covering the scissored frame work. Other features include patented, easy-release buttons that won’t pinch fingers and a heavy-duty water repellent 210D polyester covering that’s enhanced with a special UV resistant coating for added durability.
- Portable and stable temporary shade tent
- Sets up in minutes; removable screen walls
- Withstands strong winds
- Made of heavy-duty water-repellent 210D polyester
- Measures 115 inches x 10 x 10 feet (H x W x L); weighs 44 pounds
Click the button above and read through the reviews to get a nice tip that can keep your outdoor canopy tents safe through wind and storms. To see more portable canopies click here.
Below are some helpful websites with DIY information and safety tips Outdoorzinit.com would like to share.
How To Install A Patio
Great Outdoor Furniture Tips