A wood bench is another way you can accessorize and add unique style to your patio, deck, balcony or garden. Just the other day I seen a bench in someone’s front yard that had a gorgeous flowering plant setting on one side. Another outdoor living area I discovered sat a bench along side teak chairs surrounding a fire pit.
Beautifully designed with ample depth and comfortable back, the Strathwood 3 seater wooden bench with back is as pleasing to the eye as it is comfortable. Elegantly simple yet sturdily constructed.
- All-weather, hardwood bench with room for 3 to sit outdoors or indoors
- Durable, FSC-certified Eucalyptus hardwood with warm mahogany tone
- No oiling needed unless to maintain color; slightly curved seat and back for comfort
- Coordinates with Strathwood’s other hardwood collections
- Measures 60 inches wide by 26 inches deep by 34 inches high; weighs 37 pounds; easy assembly; all hardware included
Benches, chairs, tables & decorations for your outdoor areas work to create that cozy atmosphere. Get more deck and patio furniture ideas here.
Below are some helpful websites with DIY information and safety tips Outdoorzinit.com would like to share.
Fantastic Yard Art
Plastic Lawn Furniture Repair